Kevin L Qualls has a reputation in the Orange County Family Law arena as a tough, dedicated, assertive attorney always acting in the best interests of his clients. Although Mr. Qualls would rather settle a case than litigate, he recognizes that some cases must be litigated as they are so important to the client. Mr. Qualls has litigated hundreds of cases involving child custody, child visitation, child support, and division of property.
Mr. Qualls has been self employed since May 1993 with his offices always in Orange County, and since 1998 within one mile or less of the Lamoreaux Justice Center which is the Family Law Courthouse in the County of Orange.
Mr. Qualls and his paralegal of 25 years, Ms. Cindy Farley has a proven track record of representing the best interest of their clients regardless of which sex and regardless of what the issue is. Mr. Qualls and Ms. Farley emphasize prompt service to Mr. Qualls’ clients and attempt to always represent them to the best of his ability.
Mr. Qualls has always enjoyed outdoor activities such as skiing, mountain climbing, river rafting, and riding his bicycle on the beach.
Areas of Practice
- 100% Family Law
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Father’s Rights
- Contested Divorces
- Uncontested Divorces
- High Net-Worth Divorce
- Post-Divorce Modifications
- Prenuptials/Postnuptial Agreement
- Custody Modifications
- Relocation- Move Aways
- Restraining Orders
- Divorce Planning
- 75% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- California, 1990
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1990
- Western State University College of Law, Fullerton, California
- California State University Fullerton, Fullerton, California
- Major: Geography
- OCBA Family Law Section
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of California, Member, 1990 – Present
- Orange County Bar Association, Member, 1990 – Present
- Grand Canyon River Guides, 1998 – Present
Past Employment Positions
- Law Office of Milo DeArmey, Law Clerk, 1988 – 1990
- Law Office of Milo DeArmey, Attorney, 1990 – 1992